Re: Superchargers

To: <karim.marouf@cancom.com>
Subject: Re: Superchargers
From: "Don Sforza" <dsforza@megahits.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 20:10:07 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumph List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
 A gentleam in Connecticut, Nick Formica, has just completed the design and
installation of a "bolt-on" supercharger... a GM-type blower like on the
ones that Buick uses on their current models... Park Avenue, Riveria, etc.
Everything had to be engineered, but it's a super job... plenty of room and
PLENTY OF VAROOM! I've driven the car... quick is an understatement. Whether
the rest of the drivetrain holds up is another question.

Nick is a 6-Pack member and has just done a series of articles for the
6-pack newsletter. I'd get in touch with them. My understanding is that at
some point a "kit" may appear.

"And to think, it all started with a tractor!"

Don Sforza           dsforza@megahits.com                  KA1WV
1963 TR4        Connecticut Triumph Register             CT16707L
                         Southington, Connecticut