Re: Superchargers

To: Don Sforza <dsforza@megahits.com>
Subject: Re: Superchargers
From: Mike Ginter SA <mike@spitfire.stortek.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 18:28:51 -0600 (MDT)
Cc: karim.marouf@cancom.com, Triumph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Hey Don,

I volunteered to get some info regarding this installation and get it to
Ken Streeter for the VTR Web site.  If that article and some pictures are
available for that purpose, I would be happy to put it together in a
format for Ken to put it on the web site.  Could you talk to Nick?  I've
been meaning to call him but... that low priority thing leeps cropping up
(mainly due to 60 hours a week at work and 3 kids and a Spitfire at home).

TIA

Mike
79 Spit