Re: Fwd: Numbers of TR's built (was Re: miatas)

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Fwd: Numbers of TR's built (was Re: miatas)
From: Tom Tweed <ak627@dayton.wright.edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 17:52:20 -0400
Hello Barry, Andy, and list,

Sorry to confuse things with my non-specific statement,

 >>Don't forget the winner and cham-peen in the Triumph production
 >>number game, the TR-7, at about 111,500 cars, or nearly a third
 >>of all TR- models

I should have re-phrased that to `cham-peen of Triumph's TR- production
models', or something like that, to make it more obvious.

Art K. listed numbers of TR-2 thru TR-6 and I meant to add the 7 and 8
production to that list.

I had a hunch that Spitfire production, over its 15 or 16 years and
various marques, was way up there, really didn't know about the others.

Tom Tweed
SW Ohio