Re: Fwd: Numbers of TR's built (was Re: miatas)

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Fwd: Numbers of TR's built (was Re: miatas)
From: Bschwartz@encad.com (Barry Schwartz)
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 11:24:33 -0700
>Don't forget the winner and cham-peen in the Triumph production
>number game, the TR-7, at about 111,500 cars, or nearly a third
>of all TR- models
Hmmmmm, have to dispute the winner for triumph production.  I seem to
recall a picture of I believe a 71 or 72 Spitfire coming off the production
line with a banner reading 100,000th Spitfire made -

Barry Schwartz in San Diego,CA

Bschwartz@encad.com
72-V6 Spitfire ( T5, 5 speed's, almost done, maybe 2 more weeks!)
70 GT6+ (daily driver for now)
70 Spitfire (body repair on hold see above)