Spitfire 1500 seat belt receiver thing

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spitfire 1500 seat belt receiver thing
From: Ken Tharp <kthinc@dwx.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 16:54:49 -0500
Hello! I'm still looking for the part of the seat belt that you fasten
the actual metal clip thing into for my 79 Spitfire. Chris Prugh & I
thought we had a deal worked out (thanks again, Chris), but alas, his
belts are an earlier model than mine.

What I need is the piece that is mounted to the left of the arm rest
that your right arm rests upon. Mine is black with a red button that
says "Press" in black letters. If you know of one, please let me know -
my wife is threatening to make me leave the car in the garage until I
find one!!!

Ken Tharp
79 Spitfire
West Des Moines, IA