Re: MIATAS

To: Nolan Penney <npenney@erols.com>
Subject: Re: MIATAS
From: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 22:34:25 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Nolan Penney wrote:

> >A bumper sticker I would like to see:
> >
> >"I have known Triumphs for many years... a Triumph was my friend... and
> >you Mr. Miata are no Triumph."
>
> Instead of treating with contempt a stranger, you might well be better served
> to introduce yourself instead.  You just might find you can be friends.  With
> this bumper sticker mentality though, you will never even find out if it is
> possible.
>
> >...that said... I still appreciate Miatas... and might even consider
> >owning one, one day... if they'll ever put some power under the hood.
>
> As if most Triumphs had power under their hoods.

GOSH NOLAN.... you're really defensive!!!!  Personally, I think Miata
owners would LAUGH at such a bumper sticker... if I should come upon a
Miata owner that wouldn't laugh at it... well.. then they're probably
not the light-hearted type that I would want to meet anyways!!!!!!

And as far as power...  I said, I'd be interested in a Miata that had
more power... what does this have to do with Triumphs?

I think maybe your time might be "better served" lightening up!!  Maybe
you've let everyone's posts get to you...  I would happily wave at a
Miata driver... and pass him up with such a bumper sticker...clear as
day... on my bumper!  It's a JOKE Nolan!

I've put thousands of miles on the open roads of this country... much by
motorcycle... I have no problem introducing myself and making friends
with strangers!

Justin
jmwagner@greeneheart.com
Los Angeles