Re: COOL CARSS [was: Bug Eye Miata???]

To: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Subject: Re: COOL CARSS [was: Bug Eye Miata???]
From: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 1997 09:24:56 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Andrew Mace wrote:

snip

> The true test, though, may come when they spot their first Vega or Pinto!

Lucky for all of us, Andy lives squarely in the middle of the rust belt,
so the chances are pretty slim of his kids seeing such classic 'murican
iron/rust!   ;-)

Got me thinking, I don't think I have seen a Vega on the road in a few
years now.

(The dragster Vega I saw on ESPN while channel surfing last night
doesn't count!)
--
 Henry Frye            E-mail - thefryes@iconn.net
 TR3B   TCF1927 L   http://www.iconn.net/thefryes/