Re: ammeter/voltmeter swap.

To: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>, Triumph Cars List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: ammeter/voltmeter swap.
From: twakeman@scruznet.com (TeriAnn Wakeman)
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 1997 19:38:39 -0700
Cc: British Cars Digest <british-cars@Autox.Team.Net>
At  3:17 PM 6/2/97 -0500, Gregory Petrolati wrote:
. Queston is... Do I hook it up the same
>        way the ammeter is hooked up?

All the current goes through the Ampmeter.  Very little current goes
through a voltmeter.

Connect the two wires that go to your amp meter together.  Next connect one
side of your voltmater to the hot side of your electrics.  Connect the
other side to ground

TeriAnn Wakeman            For personal mail, please start subject line
Santa Cruz California      with TW.  I belong to 4 high volume mail lists
twakeman@scruznet.com      and do not read a lot of threads..Thanks

A citizen of the internet community since 1986