Re: TR-4 Questions

To: ArthurK101@aol.com
Subject: Re: TR-4 Questions
From: Lenny Seidman <lseidman@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 18 May 1997 20:28:49 -0500
Cc: token1@ridgecrest.ca.us, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Art,

The car the pieces came from has the commission # CT1050L and as to the
best of my knowledge they are original. I also bought some other chrome
pieces(not chromed aluminum) from another car.

The pieces include the 3 rear surrounds at the rear of the cockpit(?)
and the windsheild header piece.  I hope this info is useful to you.

Regards,
Lenny Seidman

--
Lenny Seidman