Re: Problems with Rimmer Bros, or a Missing Order

To: lseidman@erols.com
Subject: Re: Problems with Rimmer Bros, or a Missing Order
From: Nolan Penney <npenney@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 06 May 1997 21:38:24 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
> I'll have agree with Larry. I also have placed large and small orders
> with Rimmer Bros. and have had only one minor problem and that had
> nothing to do with Rimmers sevice or delivery. It had to do with a stud
> extractor I purchased from them that didn't last very long with minimal
> usage. Problem was never resolved but all else was satifactory and I
> chalked it up to being to far and expensive to ship back or deal with
> but I would have liked a reply back from them. Their on-line parts
> catalog is great and so is the response to faxing an order to see what
> is available and then confirming the order, and never any shipping
> problems.

I like their on-line catalog.  Can't figure out why others like  TRF haven't
done that.  Rimmer's were
never very quick at getting back to me with information.  Generally taking
several days.  Its been two
working days since I sent the complaint, haven't heard a peep.  Don't really
expect to though.