Re: Problems with Rimmer Bros, or a Missing Order

To: Nolan Penney <npenney@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Problems with Rimmer Bros, or a Missing Order
From: Larry Schilling <lchillin@siu.edu>
Date: Tue, 6 May 1997 08:52:58 -0500
Cc: Sales@rimmer.netkonect.co.uk, TRIUMPHS@Autox.Team.Net
Sorry to hear about your problems with your order.  But in defense of Rimmer
Bros. I have made at least a half dozen orders from them of STAG parts and
except for one item that didn't fit quite right I have been very happy with
their service and their large in-stock inventory.  You have to watch the
shipping costs though.  Large items carry a heavy levy.

I hope you get your issue resolved.

snip....