Re: '79 Spit hood in Cincinnati

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: '79 Spit hood in Cincinnati
From: Nolan Penney <npenney@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 06 May 1997 21:55:04 -0400
Cc: Sean Johnson <sean_johnson@milacron.com>
Anybody going to Carslyle that happens to be going by Cincinnati and would be
willing to pick up the
Spitfire hood Sean Johnson (sean_johnson@milacron.com) offered up to the list?

Heck, anybody going there or in the Maryland/Virginia area happen to have a
decent and cheap hood I
can get for my 80 Spitfire?

How about nice (re cheap) junkyards in the Maryland/Virginia area for Spitfire
parts overall?

Sean,
I can find them in my area, folks just want lots of money for them.  As for
hanging things from the
ceiling, I've hung just about everything from there.  K-mart sells some lovely
stout lag screw hooks
that are just dandy for screwing into joists and pulling things up on.