Re: Tearing down the TR6

To: kerch@parc.xerox.com, jhdavis6@juno.com
Subject: Re: Tearing down the TR6
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 1997 20:20:45 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 97-02-16 13:35:50 EST, kerch@parc.xerox.com (Berry
Kercheval) writes:

> I'd suggest at least contacting Haynes directly; maybe they can point you
to a

>  distributor, sell a copy direct or, who knows?  they might bless your
> project.
>   Stranger things have happened.

If anyone does contact Haynes, it would be a nice touch to let the list know
what happens.  Seems a lot of folks are looking for Haynes' manuals.
 BTW I found two manuals for the TR2 through TR4A's last fall.  Bought one
for someone on the list but when I went back around Christmas for the other
it had been sold.  The store (local auto parts store which was a Triumph
authorized repair shop in the late '60's) said the TR2 through TR4A Haynes'
manual is now also out of print and can't be ordered. :-(
So.  TIA.
Art Kelly '64TR4 CT33118L