Re: Tearing down the TR6

To: Tom Di Iulio <diiulio@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Tearing down the TR6
From: scott suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 1997 18:06:18 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Tom Di Iulio wrote:

> well, i've held off long enough. i drove all winter (houston) and
> now that the weather's good, i've decided to begin a body-off
> restoration. i've read many comments about the haynes and bentley
> manuals as excellent guides during this process. i can't find the haynes
> anywhere. haynes says i have to call the uk for a copy. amazon.com books
> does not carry it. autozone can't order it. any ideas? i have a tr6
> repair operation manual that was produced by british leyland in '72.
> but what i'm looking for is a step by step direction of how to dismantle
> the car, and them put it back together.
>      please respond to the idiot (me) that should have been working on
> the car all winter instead of driving.......
>
> tom 76 tr6

Tom:

I went through the book hunt a while back for the
Haynes TR6 Manual. The list helped me locate one, but
all I can find is the mailing address:

Logan Gray
P.O. Box 922
Beaverton, OR 97075-0922

If anyone has Logan's phone or fax #, please
post.

Logan was great in getting me a manual, price was
somewhere around $20, and in good shape.

Hope this helps.

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6

P.S. Forget Haynes, they can't get you one!