Re: You guy are letting me down...

To: McGaheyRx@aol.com, cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil, tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: You guy are letting me down...
From: TRIPHSTEVE@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 1996 00:23:58 -0400
Hey Bruce et al-

I should have known! Every time I question whether I should keep something or
through it away, I choose the wrong side.

When I bought my TR3B as a basket case, it came with many "original" parts. I
kept the original water pump, the original fuel pump, the original  horns,
but not the "original" 8 track and tapes mounted in the cubby box. Please
forgive me, but I never counted on meeting you.

However, you and the "original" owner probably had little in common, as he
maintained a collection of tapes suited for the romantic (The Best of Bread -
baby I want you, baby I need you). Next time I have an opportunity to keep or
discard, I'll consider you. Doesn't CCR or Eagles get any air time?

Steve Thornton
Bowling Green, KY