Re: You guy are letting me down...

To: cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil, tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: You guy are letting me down...
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 1996 10:55:26 -0400
In a message dated 96-09-03 07:31:56 EDT, cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil
(Bruce T. Clough) writes:

<< So, how's about Heart's "Little Queen", or Meatloaf's "Bat Out Of Hell"?
 Anybody got those on 8-track that would like to donate them to some
 retro-whacko that just bought a TR7 FHC for an everyday driver.

 Dudes, I need my tunes! >>

I must have missed your first request for 8-track tunes. Dusting off my
collection
of 8-tracks, I find I have none of the above (although I would be willing to
part with
the Grand Funk tape of your choice, I think I'll hang on to Arlo Guthrie's
"Alice's Restaurant")     But wait !!!  Guess what else I found !!
My old 8-TRACK RECORDER !!
I don't think anyone sells blank 8-tracks anymore, but I'm pretty sure I
could
tape "Bat Out of Hell" over something else for you.
Let me know if you're interested, meanwhile I'll hook up the deck and make
sure it still works.

Later
Jack Mc