TR6 tire pressures

To: all <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 tire pressures
From: John Bertsche <103136.3056@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 09 Aug 96 23:16:50 EDT
With the various discussions of tire sizes over the past few months I've become
curious as to what sort of tire pressures are favored. I recently put
205/70-15's on my car (wire wheels) and I'm wondering whether the increased size
dicatates a change from the factory specs (which always seemed a little low).
Any thoughts?

                                                thanks,

                                                       jb