Whats wrong with my flashers????

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Whats wrong with my flashers????
From: tonyr@dzn.com
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 1996 20:37:00 -0600
RO>My first flasher relay burnt,

RO>So i fitted my new one, the only things that happens is that the front
RO>flasher lights constantly when you use the switch. The rear flashes are
RO>dead. No flashing at all anywhere only light or no light.

RO>What kind of watts is it for theese diffrent bulbs
RO>on a mk2 spitfire 1965
RO>front flasher                -
RO>front parking/pos light      -
RO>rear flasher         -
RO>rear brake pos light -

RO>Does any one have the answer for this question about the watts and any
RO>idea what can be wrong with my flashers

RO>Robert
RO>spit 65 mk2

Robert,
 most likely, the best "answer" is Lucas engineering.
 Suggest you check the sockets that hold the bulbs. Just to be sure,
replace all the bulbs, they are fairly inexpensive. I think they are all
1156 for the 65 Spit.
 This sounds like a case of faulty connection more than a serious
problem.
Best Regards,
Tony
"GT6s"
--
The Digital Zone  (915) 751-0131 voice (915) 759-8100 data
http://www.dzn.com