Re: Getting my hood open.

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Getting my hood open.
From: Bruce Harding <Bruce_Harding@ccm2.hf.intel.com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 95 09:54:00 PDT
>>>Is there an easy way to get to hood latch?  Has anybody
had this or a >>>simular problem?

Good luck.....Hopefully your hood release cable isn't
broken.  If it is, there are 2 ways that I've heard of to
get to the release catch....one being through the front
grille...the other is to remove the glove box and go through
one of the gromments.  If the cable isn't broken, try
pushing up on the hood from under the car while someone
pulls the release cable.  On my to do list is to rig up an
emergency backup hood release cable.

Bruce_Harding@ccm.hf.intel.com
57 TR3
66 TR 2000 Saloon