RE: GT6 Fuel Pump In A Spitfire?

To: <TR250Driver@aol.com>, <cfoster@eppcon.com>
Subject: RE: GT6 Fuel Pump In A Spitfire?
From: "Bill Davies" <bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 10:36:22 +0100

Hi Darrell,
There's certainly no problem getting these in the UK, though they are modern
reproductions rather than OEM products. I've never had any problems with the
short arm pumps, I don't carry the long arm pumps following problems
experienced by another supplier.
The pumps with screw fittings are sold as suitable for the Triumph Herald,
the push-on type is generally marketed (by the manufacturers/distributors)
for Spitfires. Both types are interchangeable in all other respects, they
can replace the long arm pump by deleting the spacer block,
Cheers,
Bill.

Rarebits4classics

PO Box 1232