RE: Thoughts on fiberglass Spitfire body

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Thoughts on fiberglass Spitfire body
From: Mark.Green@communityhospital.com
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 10:32:32 -0400
Richard,

Sorry to hear about Daffy - hope she will be remembered for her many "good
times".

Also thanks for the info about  www.triumphspitfiret6.com. I hope to be
able to correspond with them about my venture.

I have had contact with Dave Hitchings from Caburn Engineering and they
only sell about 1 Hurricane a year.

Thanks for your concerns - it really helps to think about these issues
early on in the process.

My first big task is to find a small business to develop the "buck" (model)
so molds can be made.
Once that's done, there are various companies that can actually produce the
fiberglass body and parts.

And as always, finding customers will be a BIG task. Any ideas on how to
market to others outside the "Spitfire" culture?

Mark

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for
privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
message.