Re: Thoughts on fiberglass Spitfire body

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Thoughts on fiberglass Spitfire body
From: sinclair@degenkolb.com
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 18:02:10 -0700
I always thought that the Spitfire would be a great high performance EV
conversion.

Something like this one.
http://www.acpropulsion.com/

Talk about a drive-train upgrade - check this out !
http://www.acpropulsion.com/Products/AC_150.htm

I envisaged a small company offering EV converted Spitfires - nicely
restored, EV converted, but stock to the eye.
The fireglass body would obviously be a bonus with this idea.
Sadly I'm not in the position to take this on.  Maybe one day though....

Cheers
Mark