RE: A particularly dumb question about hardtops

To: "'Michael Hargreave Mawson'" <OC@46thFoot.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: A particularly dumb question about hardtops
From: Richard Gosling <richard.gosling@exprogroup.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 09:14:46 +0100
OK, that explains it, I never had the alternative brackets so I never quite
understood how they worked.

Still, I'm not sure what the point is.  Once my hard-top is on it stays
there for 6 months, and once it comes off it stays off, so the 2 minutes I'd
save by not having to undo the extra 4 bolts that hold the frame on is
hardly worth it.  Still, others may use their hard-tops differently to me.

Richard

Important Notice:
The information in this email is confidential and may be legally-privileged.
If you have reason to believe you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on
it is prohibited and may be unlawful and you are requested to contact the
sender
urgently and dispose of this email