Re: Differential problem, cont. (was goldarndest thing)

To: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Differential problem, cont. (was goldarndest thing)
From: david@robertson.org.nz
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 09:10:09 +1200
Hi,

Have a look under 'Bearings' in the Yellow Pages. Any bearing shop will be
able to supply a circlip if you give them the shaft diameter & width of
the groove.

Regards,
David Robertson

    1961 Thunderbird
    1978 Triumph 2500S
    1974 Triumph Spitfire

  <<< Life is too short to drive boring cars >>>

http://www.robertson.org.nz/David1.htm