Re: Compressor size

To: andrer@mac.com
Subject: Re: Compressor size
From: Donald H Locker <dhl@chelseamsl.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 21:25:52 -0400 (EDT)
Hello, Andre.

What are the specs on that DeVilbiss, please?  I've been debating my
needs for a compressor and lathe for so long I'm getting tired of
hearing my arguments! I think I know what I want in a lathe, but the
compressor has me stumped.  I don't want to buy too little and be
frustrated, but I don't want to spend more than I have to.

I'm leaning toward 10 to 12 SCFM single stage (125 PSI) oil lubed.
Thoughts?  Sounds close to what Brian has found.

Thanks,
Donald.