RE: MOT failure

To: "'John Hobson'" <goalie_john@yahoo.co.uk>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: MOT failure
From: Richard Gosling <richard.gosling@exprogroup.com>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 16:52:02 +0100
John,

Under the circumstances I think that's the right thing to do - when your car
is starting to feel like a money pit (and they all do occasionally) you
don't want to keep making it worse!  Patch it up and keep on the road, that
is exactly why I had mine patched the first time.  Maybe, while it is cut
open, you should see if they can spray something in there to slow down the
progress of the rust, to help the sills hold out that much longer.

If that is all it takes to get through the MOT I'd count yourself lucky.  I
usually set aside #200 in anticipation of Daffy's MOT each year.  It's not
always enough...

Richard & Daffy

Important Notice:
The information in this email is confidential and may be legally-privileged.
If you have reason to believe you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on
it is prohibited and may be unlawful and you are requested to contact the sender
urgently and dispose of this email