RE: The Thieves are Back

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: The Thieves are Back
From: John Hobson <goalie_john@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 11:43:59 -0700 (PDT)
On teletext news tonight there's a story about a man who got charged #375
for not displaying a tax disc when he put his metro on the road outside
his house without a tax disc for 10 minutes while he cleaned his drive.
The metro had been off the road for 2 years previously.

There is some maddening absurtity in this country at times...

cheers
John

http://taxes.yahoo.com/