Re: Ally Pally Show Review - and too good to be true gadgets

To: James Carruthers <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ally Pally Show Review - and too good to be true gadgets
From: John Hobson <goalie_john@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 04:07:16 -0800 (PST)
Gadget 2: My friend bought one of these at the show for his VW Golf GTI.
He is going to let me know if it makes any difference, also I think they
are 30 quid, not 45.  I have their address / phone number if anyone is
interested.

I didn't see gadget number one, but it does sound very good, if it
actually does what it says on the tin.  I tend to be quite sceptical with
most of these fancy gadgets though...

Good to see you there too James,

cheers
John