Re: Ally Pally Show Review - and too good to be true gadgets

To: Spitfire List <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ally Pally Show Review - and too good to be true gadgets
From: Philip Willcocks <p_willcocks_list@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 15:04:50 +0000
I would normally agree and go with branded goods, but there are 1001
worthwhile gadgets out there that just cannot get to market because the
inventor cannot promote them and the big companies can't visualise them.

Great to see your car on the club stand Dean, lost track of the number of
people who said "I used to have one of these..."
Philip

| Gadget no.3
|
| Did any one see the convincing demonstration of the oil aditive?
|

| My philosophy is if it is not advertised in the general motering press and
doesn't have resonable recomendations then stay clear.