AutoX tires ?

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: AutoX tires ?
From: Mayer49@netscape.net
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 03:05:28 -0500
Hello Y'all,
  GOt a question for all you autocrossers out there that know a lot about
tires.  I am looking for sub-$100 ea. tires that will up performance.
Does anyone have opinions about Kumho, Pirelli, Sumitomo, or Dunlop?  Those are
some of the ones i have seen that fit my budget and are rated well for racing
purposes.
Any sort of suggestions of yay/nay on those i just mentioned would be greatly
appreciated.
Thanks,
  Dave
'68 Spit MK3