Re: Re: knocking noise

To: spitfire-enthusiast@yahoogroups.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re: knocking noise
From: John Hobson <goalie_john@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 01:45:21 -0800 (PST)
I am going to do some tests tomorrow night (have been away all weekend).
If there is anything nasty up with the engine I happen to have a spare
from a dolomite that I will get a garage to fit.  I imagine swapping the
engine will probably be cheaper and easier than fiddling with engine
internals.

Will give you all an update tomorrow, thanks everyone for the
suggestions.

cheers
John

http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1