Re: wiring to the ignition circuit

To: goalie_john@yahoo.co.uk
Subject: Re: wiring to the ignition circuit
From: Bob Sykes <stan.part@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 22:08:18 -0500
John,

Most any dark green wire behind the dash will be switched 12V.
These wires are also protected by the top fuse.
They will not be live in the "accessory" position though, only
in the "run" position of the key.  Do not use the light green
wires that feed the temp and fuel guages.  They are not suitable
for anything else.

Ideally a [white/pink trace] wire lurking back there is the
correct radio supply.

Hope this helps,
Bob

--