Re: cuts, c-hoovers and carbs

To: James Carruthers <jcarruthers@freenet.co.uk>,
Subject: Re: cuts, c-hoovers and carbs
From: "T. .R. Dafforn" <td214@cam.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 10:43:20 +0000
Hi  James,
I would really think about wether you need someone to tune you car..
With all the blood & sweat you've expended a little more and some really cheap
kit, will allow you to tune the car yourself, and you will be able to do it
every year without trusting your most favoured possesion to some two bit
mechanic...
I use a colour tune (<20 quid) and Gunsen carb balancer (<20 quid), and you can
get really good results very quickly..
Combined cost is less than one tune up, and in my experience, even so called
professionals get a little confused when presented with a car without fuel
injection...
(BTW I don't work for gunsen)
Just give it a thought, It really is very easy!
Cheers
Tim
James Carruthers wr ote:

--