Re: Hello Again!

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hello Again!
From: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 13:02:14 +0100
In article <11EEFA4B6844D511A0E70008C71E9F01383433@ABDEXH01>, Richard
Gosling <richard.gosling@exprogroup.com> writes
>Hello again people, Daffy and I are back after about 3 weeks away!

Welcome back, both of you!

>Daffy survived the 10-hour trip north with no problems at all, mostly on
>motorways at 75-odd mph, so she deserves praise for that.

Congratulations.

>  I must confess
>that I have bought my sisters Fiat Uno off her, so Daffy will be relieved
>from her daily driving duties when the really fierce weather turns up, and
>if she's really lucky she will even get a garage to rest in!

That seems rather defeatist.   I doubt that there are any road
conditions that a Fiat Uno can cope with that Daffy cannot.

(BTW, Carly has had her hard-top on for a week or more.   Optimism is
one thing: getting cold, wet, and miserable is quite another!)

ATB
--
Mike
Michael Hargreave Mawson, author of "Eyewitness in the Crimea"