Re: Header Paint

To: Vic Whitmore <vicwhit@home.com>
Subject: Re: Header Paint
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 09:59:52 +0000
Don't waste your money (or time) on 1300 degree paint.  It, like most other
paints will quickly burn off headers.  The only thing that
will withstand that sort of temperature is a special high performance coating
that is rather expensive and possibly high temperature
powder coating.

Joe (How has two cans of different High temp 1300 degrees F sitting on a shelf
collecting dust)