Response to Classic Car Restoration factory in China

Subject: Response to Classic Car Restoration factory in China
From: John Hobson <goalie_john@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 10:38:56 +0000 (GMT)
Come on everyone, let's calm it down a bit!

I feel that this current discussion is becoming detremental to our little
community that we have built here on this list, and would be better if we
end it here.

Just think what a new member to this list, who say joined two days ago
would think?  If it was me I would almost certainly have unsubscibed
almost as soon as I had joined.  I am also concerned that we are driving
away some previously very happy people from this list, is it all really
worth it?

Lets get back to having amicable discussions about our shared passion,
and the purpose of this list - our cars!

Live and let live...

cheers,
John & Saskia (1977 Spit 1500)
http://www.spit1500.co.uk/