Re: Header Paint

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Header Paint
From: Vic Whitmore <vicwhit@home.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 12:18:19 -0500
Sorry, I sold this paint short a few degrees. It is 1400 degree paint. They sell
it as POR-20 Brilliant Aluminum "will withstand temperatures on a continuing
basis up to 14000F". Their words, not mine.

I agree with Joe. If you expect to get a really nice finish like porcelain,
forget the paints.

Vic Whitmore