Re: Spitfire books (was: Spitfire 1500 tools)

To: Fred Griffiths <griffco@mail.cadvision.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spitfire books (was: Spitfire 1500 tools)
From: Eric Kieboom <ekieboom@xs4all.nl>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 21:48:47 +0100
At 09:24 27-2-2001 -0700, Fred Griffiths wrote:

>Just to add confusion (I hope NOT):
>I have seen listed somewhere a book titled
>
>"Triumph Spitfire and GT6 - The Complete Story" by M.Costigan
>
>Now, that sure sounds a lot like
>
>> >"Triumph Spitfire and GT6 - The Complete Story" is by James Taylor. It's
>> >not a bad book, probably worth the 20 quid ($36.-).
>
>Has anyone seen this book by Costigan?

I've never seen it. I can only find a single mention of what looks like the
book you mean on the web, on a swedish website
(http://web.margie-bookshop.se/). The book "Complete Guide to Triumph
Herald and Vitesse", also by Mike Costigan, seems to be widely available,
though.

Cheers,

--
Eric Kieboom - The Netherlands