Re: RE: Chromed windshield frame?

To: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Subject: Re: RE: Chromed windshield frame?
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Thu, Sep 7 2000 8:55:19 GMT-0600
>I sold the Spitty earlier this year to a collector in Swaziland when
>my wife became seriously ill in order to finance her hospital costs ( this
>is Africa , decent medical care is pretty expensive ) and I didn't keep any
>pictures ( stupidity hit me once again ) .

My deepest sympathies for your plight and best wishes for wife. Having been
through several serious illnesses in the past few years, my Spitfire is my only
asset these days. Having to sell it for medical bills is my big nightmare!
(Sold my life insurance a couple of years ago to pay off a HUGE medical debt.)
It sucks! (as we say in the States)

Fortunately, I have dozens of pictures of 'Nigel'-but, even if you have a
million pictured, doesn't bring anything back, eh?

Once again, my very best wishes to you and your wife.

Laura G.

p.s.-when I was a teen, my mum sold her pristine, gorgeous, cherry '63 Caddilac
Sedan De Ville, that she loved and worked sooo very hard for- to pay for my
figure skating lessons and a new pair of skates ($500 skates!) That is Love!