RE: Chromed windshield frame?

To: "'Herald948@aol.com'" <Herald948@aol.com>, tambrose@tir.com,
Subject: RE: Chromed windshield frame?
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 16:12:45 +0200
Andy

Yes !!  I knew I would get something right , sooner or later :-) .
The Triumph ( Lucas ? ) light is still flickering , albeit dimly , here in "
Dark Africa " .

Kind regards
Chris de Wet
P O Box 472 , Ifafi  , 0260  ,  South Africa  .
Telephone 012 - 3398071 ( office ) 012 - 2591129 ( home ) Cell 0839989744
Fax 012 - 3398118
One '56 TR 3 with o/d and one '64 Spitfire 4 ( Mk 1 )
Two Heralds and three early Spitfires without o/d for sale .