Re: TRF Catalog!!

To: Dean Dashwood <Dean.Dashwood@enron.com>
Subject: Re: TRF Catalog!!
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@q1.net>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2000 07:48:10 -0400
dean and list.  thank you all. the input will be put to good us. our on-line
catalog
is now typed. prices are being updated and the prelimanary should be on our
webpage
soon.  in the meantime, as soon as my head comes back down from swelling, i will
keep working on supplying the brit car community.  for those who don't know us
personally, we supply the same depth of knowledge on other tr's and mg's as
what you
see with the spit.  dean, we do export but the branch office will not be open
for
awhile.  jeff, i just read your request this morning and prices will be sent
seperately.  NASS discount - please identify yourself when you call or we will
not
know you get hte discount.  thanks again. ted

--
Ted Schumacher
TS Imported Automotive