RE: screwed...

To: "'Jeff McNeal'" <jmcneal@ohms.com>,
Subject: RE: screwed...
From: "Bowen, Patrick A RP2" <PABowen@sar.med.navy.mil>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 08:16:06 -0500
Jeff, I have never tried it, but have been told that nitric acid will eat
that right out of there.  Probably your best shot is to take it to your
local machine shop and pay them $10 to do it for you.  They will either have
the nitric or the right jigs and bits to remove it.  (I am currently going
through the same thing on a front brake caliper bleed screw.

Patrick Bowen