RE: How many are we?

To: "'Joe Curry'" <spitlist@gte.net>, Earl Smith <earl56@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: How many are we?
From: "Mitchell, Douglas (D.B.)" <dmitchel@ford.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 10:19:16 -0500
Hello all,

Here is the scenario that is used by Michigan Turn Marshals. It is
an organization that flags auto races with many of our members also
belonging to SCCA. We have a one time membership fee of $12 US. For
that amount, you get lifetime membership, a patch and a window
sticker. We send out a quarterly newsletter, up until recently
exclusively via snail mail. We recently added an e-mail edition
for those who are wired. Now we are/were a money making organization,
so we can pay for the postage out of our income. This may be one
way for the non-wired members to get newsletters, as Joe suggests,
have a nominal (postage and processing costs only) fee for the snail
mail edition. For a quarterly, something along the lines of $5 US
per year.

Doug Mitchell
mailto:dmitchel@ismi.net
mailto:dmitchel@ford.com