Re: How many are we?

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: How many are we?
From: Scott Hall <sch8489@garnet.acns.fsu.edu>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 01:08:29 -0500 (EST)
I agree, that's why I suggest a net primary, and a backup paper letter.
cheaper, quicker and (at least to me) better.  no net?  no problem, we'll
mail a copy.

and (your previous post brought this to mind) how about this: if we _do_
manage to raise some money, we should _buy_ these cars and part them out
to each other.  use club funds to buy them as we can, then it'd be like we
all had parts cars.  first come first served for requests.  I'll keep 'em
at my house ;-).

better yet, at kahler's barn in nebraska.  central location, and god knows
the man must have the space.  and it isn't like he's not amassing his own
collection anyway, we'd just be speeding up the natural order of things.

a third idea: on my mustang I've been toying with a lot of 'fangles'--you
know, rear disc brakes for cheap, efi, power rack 'n' pinion, better
stereo, etc., all with the idea that I don't want to rush out and spend a
lot of cash, but would rather figure out a cheaper way of doing it.
brad's cruise control springs to mind like this.  I don't think spits lend
themselves to this as well as a mustang, but we could share the fangles we
do have and help each other create new ones.  stuff like the supercharged
tr6, and I'd try an efi setup, maybe.  then again maybe not, I like the
sus...

scott