Re: How many are we?

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: How many are we?
From: "MikeC" <mikech@sprynet.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 21:46:57 -0700
Reminds me on my Spitfire in college. One day me and my roommate got bored
and painted jaws on the front fenders (like the flying tigers), then we made
up stencils of stick figure people, dogs and handicap symbols(politically
incorrect) and painted a few lines on the doors.  It stayed that way for
about a year and a half until it got rearended and totaled.
MikeC