Re: Brake Rotor Suggestion

To: "Terry L. Thompson" <tlt@digex.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brake Rotor Suggestion
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 14:28:18 -0400
the fronts should wear more quickly than the rears..
the larger majority of the braking force is in the front.

with the cross drilled rotors, unless you go to harder pads...
the pads are going to wear much more quickly as well.

Paul Tegler
1973 BGT - Daily Driver
1975 Spitfire -in Cherry Shape     1980 Spitfire  w/  O/D - in re-hab
email: wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com
Follow 'Projects' for MG and Triumph stuff)