Re: Market-specific production variations

To: "Scott Hall" <sch8489@garnet.acns.fsu.edu>
Subject: Re: Market-specific production variations
From: "Peter S." <alfapete@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 21:04:29 -0700
When I see these behemoths I usually do an impression of a fog horn since
they are such boats.  Many are much smaller inside than you'd expect.  Just
being high off the ground doesn't make it more roomy!  The really big one
that are over 6500lbs (I think) are exempt for many car laws since they are
considered commercial!  Watching these boats maneuver through a drive though
restaurant with 5 turns cracks me up.  Guys who buy these jokes must be
making up for something too small if you know what I mean.
Ps