Re: Chassis Repair

To: MICHAEL C ROSS <MIKEROSS@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: Chassis Repair
From: "Victor B. Michael" <vmichael@enteract.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 17:35:58 -0500
Mike - That sounds like an excellent idea! Thanks for piping up.
This job obviously takes more than one person.  In a similar book, a friend
(you know who you are) pointed out something funny you can all appreciate . . .
.

    In a "Do-It-Yourself" interior kit guide, one of the pictures show 3 or
more hands! HUH!?

Vic