Re: 1500 Differential

To: Gary Tash <abe@imailbox.com>
Subject: Re: 1500 Differential
From: "Victor B. Michael" <vmichael@enteract.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 17:39:50 -0500
Gary,

If you can verify (I will try to also) that the 77 and 79 use the same diff
(I'm almost sure they do) I have one. I just replaced that did not need
replacing and therefore I have 2 spares. The second comes from a parts car,
which I cannot be sure of its condition. But the first one is known to be
working.

Send me an email if you're interested.

Vic