Re: Cooling fan questions

To: <Metallian6@aol.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cooling fan questions
From: "N.A. Campiglia III" <spitdrvr@camalott.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 22:10:45 -0500
Jamie,
I too was looking for a temp gauge that gave me an exact degree.  The one I
found is made by AUTO METER, they have a web site @
http://www.autometer.com/  I checked them out here then ordered one through
JEGS.  It fit nice next to my oil pressure gauge where the radio went.  I
wanted to keep the stock one so I drilled and tapped a hole on the side of
the water pump below the thermostat, it works like a champ.  If you don't
want to keep the original you can use the hole that's already in the pump,
the gauge kit comes with a host of adapters.

Good Luck

N.A. Campiglia III
'67 Spitfire MKIII
'74 Spitfire 1500